Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Jumbled Sentences, one post


Here is my first attempt to upload a picture, and rest assured that it took me only a few moments.
On a diet rich in CBC, wine and science novels, papers and textbooks, I have made it to Jasper and Smithers and back and have tales of Lynx and glaciers to tell of.
I just heard today that Prince George won Prettiest City in Canada. I am wondering, aloud and to myself, what the exact criterea were. Perhaps best cleaned pulp stacks, or perhaps cleanest street coated with oil? Not sure, but I have heard that they, we, won the award. Now had the periphery of PG won the award, I would need not explain here why or question the sanity of those repsonsible for selection. Well, I think I will pause my discourse on PG here. I like it, and it is a nice place with great opportunities. It is just missing that community feel, that friendliness and that solidarity as a functioning entity. Parts are beautiful, parts are wonderful - It is all PG.

So today I have solidified my current two positions, one as a teacher on call and another as UNBC field assistant. That should keep me busy. Here is a picture of Jasper, with me troddingal over it. Enjoy.

No comments: