Saturday, October 21, 2006

Reckless Servitude - it is all I request...

Here is yet another pause in the chronological process of the past few months, years (eventually, it will all be here, eventually). I pause the discourse for a brie encounter with solitude and myriad emotions. I posit that the creaking voice of a shuddering artist is enough to create a bastion, a foundation, of prolific and muted sensational music. There are many voices which cause me to listen twice, thrice, ..., and here is one. NQ Arbuckle. In my years of listening I have seldom been let down. Now that I have a chance to share it, I am pleased. Below is a link to apparently their blog, with four sedated yet passionate songs. One cover, three original. Test them out, give each a listen twice, at least, and see where it takes you.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=24009152


...I took 'restless servitude from one of their songs. I didnt assemble that one myself.






...in attempt to revive my carving aptitude that kept me so engrossed in the past I am trying to keep a record of progress of a new project - or rather the continuation of the last project. Here is mid way. Well, sort of. It started out as a jagged relic of a talc deposit, and I have brought it along this far. Next, well, my dear reader, when you see it it will smash your neurons, startle your myoglobin, fluster your olfactory system and make you think 'hey thats pretty neat'. It is months away from finality, thought, so lets not wait up nights to see the progress.

Good of you to drop by. I hope you do again. Take care.

No comments: