Thursday, February 01, 2007

A moment with George Carlin

Take a moment to read and laugh. Or think. Or wash dishes and spill soapy water on your new loafers and curse the need of wearing loafers while washing dishes that are not really dirty but have just sat around so long that their cleanliness came to be questioned.

All are sourced to G.Carlin; who is going to argue with that.

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, andanyone going faster than you is a moron.

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.

I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

No comments: