Friday, August 17, 2007

Oh yeah, we moved...

Goodbye, forever, Diefenbaker Street.



Goodbye, forever, 1370.


And in the waning moments of our tenancy, we were entrusted with a new friend. R2. Now, is he not the sweetest little creature you have ever laid eyes on?Don't you want to scratch his wee little nose and hold his subtle little paws?


R2 - come home whenever you want. You have a key.

So, we are out of the old, crusted lifestyle of insecurity to a new one of security. We are R2less, but that may change.

__________________________________________________________________

Im off to mop up my tears as I sit here typing and listening to the Rheo's 2nd last show, and witnessing the beauty of Martins most solemn laryngitis-induced Saskatchewan rendition - I am with him on the ship, I am watching the wave, I am thinking of the farm. Tears of joy, to have witnessed, but tears.

No comments: