Saturday, April 14, 2007

Street Walking Propositions

Today, while walking home from a quick visit to the 'city' I was propositioned.
This is not all that uncommon; I have before been given the opportunity to turn down propositions while walking home from work. The effects of these propositions are varied, usually from sex to drugs, and all easily traceable to a few individuals. However, tonight's proposition was special. One which, in all honesty, I was not ready for.

Tonight I was propositioned for a ...

head shaver/electric clippers

Apparently that is the going trend in the slums of PG. Maybe it will catch on, but I will maintain that the lady saw that I needed a quick trim and offered to sell me one she had handy (because we all carry our barbary items while walking on a Saturday evening).

That is all.

No comments: